cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Santosh.Jeeragal
AppDynamics Team

I want to change my product and maintenance email update notification settings. How?

For SaaS accounts, product updates, as well as license and maintenance notifications, are set at the individual user level, depending on role-based permissions. If chosen in the user's profile, product notifications are sent when a new version of AppDynamics is released. 

License Admins can receive notifications to get advance warning of planned environment maintenance that may affect service. Notifications may also include other environment events that administrators need to respond to. These notifications can be set one license at a time.

Table of Contents

How do I find the notifications page?

1. Go to https://accounts.appdynamics.com/overview

Click your name on the top-right corner of the page, then click the My Profile link on the drop-down menu.

2. On the Personal Summary page, click Notifications on the left panel. The Notifications page will open, where you can manage both your product release and your license maintenance notification settings.

Each time you select or cancel a notification option, you’ll see a confirmation message.

How do I manage product release notifications?

At the Notify me when a new version of AppDynamics is released prompt, click the checkbox to activate or deactivate automatic email notifications when there’s a new product release.

How do I manage license and maintenance notifications?

You can choose license and maintenance notifications on a license-by-license basis by clicking the checkbox that corresponds with it. 

These notifications give administrators an awareness of events that may affect their environment, such as maintenance windows.

Additional Resources

Comments
ccortorreal77

unsubscribe

Jeanie.Kedia
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

@ccortorreal77 you will not be able to unsubscribe from posting a comment on this KB. Please follow the instructions on the KB article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Prudhvi.Datta
Creator

Hi Team ,
How to export the Controller notifications of warnings and Errors ?
Notifications - Top right corner.

Claudia.Landivar
Community Manager

Hello @jprua! Have you had any luck resolving this issue? I understand from @Santosh.Jeeragal that support is looking into this.