Customers can view license usage information for their SaaS Controllers from their account Subscription page on www.appdynamics.com.
1. Log in to www.appdynamics.com and navigate to the Account page.
2. Navigate to the subscription page and click on the SaaS license.
3. Scroll down to the 'License Usage Report' section.
4. Select a date range to see the usage report of the SaaS license for that time period. The most used product will be listed first. For each product area, the X-axis represents time in hours and Y-axis represents the units used for that area. For example, for APM it shows the agent license units used, for Transaction Analytics it shows BT events, and for Mobile EUM it show active users.
If there is no usage data during that time, no graph will be visible and the message 'No usage data' will display.
5. By hovering over the graph, you can see how much usage there is during that hour of the day. For APM products with fixed or overage models (except variable model), an additional line is shown that represents the number of units provisioned. By clicking on the graph you can see the detailed view.
Ask a question on the Licensing discussion board
How do I troubleshoot licensing issues?
... View more
Company administrators can invite self-service users to join their organization.
Do not try to add a new user. This will fail with the error message as shown below.
Instead, a fter logging into Appdynamics.com, navigate to the Account page.
1. Mouse over the name in the top-right corner of the page, and click the Manage Users link.
2. From the user page, click the Invite Users button.
3. The following window will pop up asking you to invite a user to your organization.
4. Fill the form and click on Send Invite button. This sends out an invitation link to the email addresses indicated.
5. When a recipient clicks the invitation link, the user is registered to the account and taken to the account page. If they are not logged into a portal account, they will need to complete the login process, after which they are redirected to the account page. They must be logged in using the same email address that was used to send them the invitation. If they are logged in using a different email address, they will encounter an error.
... View more
Notifications are at the user level and the user can opt in or out of notifications from the user profile page on their own to receive SaaS notifications.
1. After logging into portal.appdynamics.com , navigate to the account page.
2. Mouse over the name in the top-right corner of the page, and click the My Profile link.
3. From the user profile page, click Notification Settings.
4. Check the corresponding notifications checkbox and click Save Changes.
Remove user from license notification:
Uncheck the corresponding notification checkbox and click save changes.
... View more