Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I manage SaaS Controller notification subscriptions?

I want to change my product and maintenance email update notification settings. How?

For SaaS accounts, both product update and license/maintenance notifications are set at the individual user level, depending on role-based permissions. If chosen, product notifications are sent when a new version of AppDynamics is released. 

License Admins can receive notifications to get advance warning of planned environment maintenance that may affect service. Notifications may also include other environment events that administrators need to respond to. These notifications can be set one license at a time.

Table of Contents

• How do I find the notifications page?
    • Manage product release notifications
    • Manage License and Maintenance notifications

How do I find the notifications page?

1. Go to https://accounts.appdynamics.com/overview

Click your name on the top-right corner of the page, then click the My Profile link on the drop-down menu.

2. On the Personal Summary page, click Notifications on the left panel. The Notifications page will open, where you can manage both your product release and your license maintenance notification settings.

Each time you select or cancel a notification option, you’ll see a confirmation message.

Manage product release notifications

At the Notify me when a new version of AppDynamics is released prompt, click the checkbox to activate or deactivate automatic email notifications when there’s a new product release.

Manage license and maintenance notifications

You can choose license and maintenance notifications on a license-by-license basis by clicking the checkbox that corresponds with it. 

These notifications give administrators an awareness of events that may affect their environment, such as maintenance windows.

Version history
Revision #:
30 of 30
Last update:
‎04-13-2021 06:47 PM
Updated by:

Labels (1)

Found this article helpful? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Have an additional comment? Post it below.
0 Kudos
Comments

unsubscribe

@ccortorreal77 you will not be able to unsubscribe from posting a comment on this KB. Please follow the instructions on the KB article. Let us know if you have further questions.