Infrastructure (Server, Network, Database)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message during machine agent installation

SOLVED
Highlighted
Creator

Hello,

I've the following error message , when I try to start the machine agent  on Windows Server 2012 :

Wed Nov 28 17:20:43 CET 2018
com.google.inject.CreationException: Unable to create injector, see the following errors:

1) Explicit bindings are required and java.lang.String annotated with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=defaultGlobalXmlConfigFile) is not explicitly bound.
while locating java.lang.String annotated with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=defaultGlobalXmlConfigFile)
for parameter 4 at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.BootstrapConfigurationProvider.<init>(BootstrapConfigurationProvider.java:49)
at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.configuration.bootstrap.BootstrapConfigurationModule.configure(BootstrapConfigurationModule.java:66)

1 error
at com.google.inject.internal.Errors.throwCreationExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:466)
at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.initializeStatically(InternalInjectorCreator.java:155)
at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.build(InternalInjectorCreator.java:107)
at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:96)
at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:73)
at com.appdynamics.voltron.FrameworkBootstrap.createInjector(FrameworkBootstrap.java:107)
at com.appdynamics.voltron.FrameworkBootstrap.start(FrameworkBootstrap.java:162)
at com.appdynamics.voltron.FrameworkBootstrap.startAndRun(FrameworkBootstrap.java:120)
at com.appdynamics.voltron.FrameworkApplication.start(FrameworkApplication.java:31)
at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.Main.startSafe(Main.java:61)
at com.appdynamics.agent.sim.bootstrap.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:45)

Could you help me with this problem ?

Best regards,

José

3 REPLIES
Producer

Re: Error message during machine agent installation

What version of the Machine Agent are you trying to install? I'm trying to update my machine agents to the most recent version (4.5.5.1784) and I'm getting the same thing.

Producer

I tried 4.5.6, which was released today and I get the same thing. I just went back to 4.5.4 and that one is working now.

Creator

I installed the version 4.5.5.1784 of the machine agent. After downgrading to version 4.5.2.1611 it solved my issue .