Controller (SaaS, On Premise)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing a command line argument while executing script through a remediation action

SOLVED
Voyager

Passing a command line argument while executing script through a remediation action

Hi,

I need to execute a script using AppDynamics. While executing the script, I need to pass a command line argument. Could you please let me know if this is possible? If yes, could you please let me know how to achieve this?

Like, in below example, I need to execute the script AppdDiagnosticDisk.sh passing the argument "/opt".

remediation.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Architect

Re: Passing a command line argument while executing script through a remediation action

Yep, should be possible depending on what you're doing, this document may help: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO45/Remediation+Actions#RemediationActions-Configuration

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Voyager

Re: Passing a command line argument while executing script through a remediation action

Hi,

I tried to pass a command line variable, the remediation action is failing with below error. Could you please suggest further.

remAction.PNG