cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the appdynamics agent support arm64?

Roman.Bats
New Poster

I want to move my .Net 6 API to a Graviton instance with arm64. Does the agent support it?
I don't see any docs about it.

I use init container instrumentation, but I see only an amd64 docker image for Alpine:

RomanBats_1-1664813130176.png\

Is there any other instrumentation process that supports arm64?

4 REPLIES 4

Claudia.Landivar
Community Manager

Hi, @Roman.Bats 

I wonder if you've seen this Mobile RUM Supported Environments page: It mentions ARM64 as supported under "Architecture". I don't see anything there under .NET either, but have my ears peeled for more information about that.

Claudia Landivar
Community Manager & Editor

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hello @Claudia.Landivar!

Thank you for the link! But this is not what I am looking for .

I am looking for Agent instrumentation methods that support ARM64 for .Net 6 API on Linux. 

Hi, @Roman.Bats — thank you! 

Hopefully, someone will chime in. In the meantime, I'll look into it as well.

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Hi, @Roman.Bats 

Confirming that, at this time, the supported environment for Linux is only available in x64

Here's what is in the Documentation Portal, under ".NET Suported Environments, Supported Runtime Environments, OS Versions":
All versions of Windows (x86/x64) and Linux (x64) operating systems (OS) supported by the target runtime and operating system vendor.
I don't currently have clarity on future plans.