cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Start SaaS Free Trial

Ilham.Ramadhan
Creator

After clicking the "Access Free Trial" button in this page : https://www.appdynamics.com/free-trial/, I get redirected into my account page, without any email on whether or not the Free Trial has been successfully started.
However, when I go into my profile page, there is this message stating that I don't have any subscription yet, including the free trial.

profile.PNG

9 REPLIES 9

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Ilham.Ramadhan,

Thanks for sharing this in the community. We are going to investigate this, I will report back when I have more info. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Ilham.Ramadhan,

It seems you have a previous account but never started a trial. Since you have an account, you cannot start a free trial with that email address. 

Here are a few options:

1. We can delete your account with AppDynamics and you can then start a fresh free trial

2. You can sign up for a free trial with a different address

Please let me know if you would like to move forward with one of these options.

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 
Thanks a lot for responding to my question, as for now, I think I'll go with the second option.
However, in case I do need to delete my current account, what's the procedure for that? 

Hi @Ilham.Ramadhan,

I have just shared that you would like to start a new trial and delete your old one with the team. I will report back when I know a bit more about how it will work before we take any action. 

Thanks,

Hi @Ilham.Ramadhan,

Sorry for the late reply! We can delete your current account for you manually and then you can re-sign up for a free trial. Please let me know if you would like us to move forward with this.

Thanks,

Hi @Ryan.Paredez ,

I believe that's my best option for now. So please move forward with it.

Thanks.

Hi @Ilham.Ramadhan

I was told instead of deleting your account they just restarted the trial for you. Can you attempt to log in and under Accounts you should see a new trial started.

Thanks,

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 
Thanks a lot, now I am able to access the trial.

Hi @Ilham.Ramadhan,

Thank you for following up and letting me know! 

Thanks,