cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community access restored to most members

I've been able to make some changes to restore community engagement access to most members.

Follow the blog post for up to date information

We thank you for your patience while we get this fixed

Overall Application Performance(Error/Min) less than Errors(Pagenotfound 404(XX_TIER) - Error/Min

Hi ,

When we plot the graph for Overall Application Performance(Error/Min) less than Errors(Pagenotfound 404(XX_TIER) - Error/Min.

My question is how the  Overall Application Perforamance (Sum of all error&Exceptions in application) is less than Particukar tiers page not found 404 error?

Kindly any one help us to understand. how the Error/min calculate on Overall Application Performance and Errors sections.

Please find the below graph. Thanks in Advance!

ErrorPerMinute.png

4 REPLIES 4

gurmitsa
Architect

Can you try to plot the count metric instead of the observed value?

I meant sum* an dnot count.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

I tried the SUM but now also Overall app performance error > page not found 404(XX_TIER) and here is the screenshot

SUMSUM

Hi All,

Below is the answer for my query, hope it helps others as well

Overall Application Performance|Errors per Minute & Overall Application Performance|Exceptions per Minute capture the Errors/Exceptions from the Business Transaction (BT) contexts.

Whereas Errors|<TierName>|<Exception>|Errors per Minute reports the Errors regardless of the BT contexts. Hence these two are not comparable as such. Also the later one can be higher than the other.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO43/Errors+and+Exceptions - Refernece Link

Thanks

Soorya Mohan