cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to drill down the End-End Latency Time (ms) in Business Transaction Snapshots in Appdynamics

We are trying to see why my application is taking too much as end-end latency time in business transaction snapshots shows a high value. We are unable to drill down the latency time when viewed details into it ?  Is there a way where we can see the full drill down view of all the calls involved in it ?  We can only see the execution time but not the latency time in Appdynamics. Screenshots attached. 

SarathKumarSarepaka_0-1724068657914.pngSarathKumarSarepaka_1-1724068698764.png

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Sarath Kumar.Sarepaka,

Thanks for asking your question on the community. Let's see if the community jumps in with more help. In the meantime, I found this AppD Docs page that I think could be helpful.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

HI @Ryan.Paredez  Thanks for the Reply. 

I've configured the Async transactions configuration as per the documentation {( screenshot attached ) . However , I still don't see any Drilldown option for end-end latency for the Business transaction 

SarathKumarSarepaka_0-1724252193480.png

SarathKumarSarepaka_1-1724252353639.png

If you observe the above image - the end-end latency is 52sec , but I don't see the option to drill down to investigate why it took 52secs and where exactly it is taking time.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez  - Any idea on this  ?  Thanks

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Sarath Kumar.Sarepaka,

I was trying to find more information for you, but could not. Since the Community did not jump in, you can contact AppDynamics Support, or you can reach out to your AppD Rep/CSM

AppDynamics is migrating our Support case handling system to Cisco Support Case Manager (SCM). Read ... 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.