cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Integrate appdynamics with API Ruby

Asvini.Ramesh
Creator

Hi,

How can I integrate AppDynamics with ruby API?

please guide me

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Asvini.Ramesh,

Please check out our AppD Documentation: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/RUBY/Getting+Started+with+Ruby+Agent

Please let me know if this provided any help, and if it did, please share your learnings as a reply to this post.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. I have gone through the documentation for installing the ruby agent.

I have tried too. 

steps:

1. when I create a User Experience, I am getting a piece of script code and I am pasting that in our HTML file

so, that helps me to get the URL hits(ie web applications)

2.  when I try to create the Application for API code it shows me the different options for Node.js, PHP, JAVA, etc..But not Ruby on Rails (RoR)

I hope the above info would be suffice.

I am getting the notifications as AppDynamics is enabled.... but there is not hit on the dashboard page.

Thanks,

Asvini

Hi @Asvini.Ramesh,

I don't know the answer to your follow-up questions. Let's see if the Community can jump in and provide some help. 

If you find a solution, come back to this post and share those learnings. Knowledge sharing is what drives the community forward. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.