cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed with AppDynamics Integration

maniish.subramani
New Poster

I'm currently experiencing difficulties integrating my Node.js application with AppDynamics. Despite following the setup instructions, I'm encountering issues with connecting my application to the AppDynamics Controller.

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @maniish.subramani,

Can you share what instructions you are following and if there is a confusing step or where you are getting stuck?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Cansel.OZCAN
Architect

Hi Maniish,

What kind issue are you faceing of ?

Can you please give a little bit detail of your issue

Thanks

Cansel

I tried to set up the Node.js agent in AppDynamics, and it seems that I've configured everything correctly. However, I'm encountering a connectivity issue—the AppDynamics agent is unable to establish a connection.

Step 1: I downloaded the Express Cart Node.js application from GitHub.

Step 2: After navigating to my Node.js project directory in the terminal, I executed the following commands:

npm install
npm fund
npm audit
npm audit fix
npm app.js

Step 3: I configured the agent within the app.js file, providing the necessary details such as access key, account name, tier name, and node name.

Despite ensuring that all configurations are accurate, the agent still seems unable to establish a connection. Any insights on what might be causing this connectivity issue would be greatly appreciated!

I tried to set up the Node.js agent in AppDynamics, and it seems that I've configured everything correctly. However, I'm encountering a connectivity issue—the AppDynamics agent is unable to establish a connection.app.JPG