cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node flow map explanation

Nabil.Karroumi
Builder

Hello,

I am looking at the attached node flow map. I am not sure why the node is grey. I am assuming no data? but both the node and the line to it show metrics. So how come the node is grey and calls per min/ response time show no data? If anyone knows please let me know

Thanks

node Flow map.png

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Nabil.Karroumi,

I found this AppD Docs page. Want to see if it helps answer your question? https://docs.appdynamics.com/appd/22.x/latest/en/application-monitoring/business-applications/flow-m...

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the link. I saw that documentation but I still dont know why it would say no data and show grey node, but there are metrics associated with the node as well as the connection.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi Nabil,

I did some more searching and a grey node, indicates typically it's not receiving data, but as your screenshot shows, it is, because you see calls. 

You may want to submit a support ticket to see what's going on How do I submit a Support ticket? An FAQ 

If you do submit a ticket, please share the learnings/outcomes as a reply to this post. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.