cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Meet your AppDynamics Community Managers, Ryan and Claudia

Community Manager Pair500PX.png

We wanted to share a bit about ourselves with you, as the people who help run and manage the Community. Also, learn about how you can reach us if you ever have any questions.

Cheers,
AppDynamics Community Team

Ryan Paredez

IXnip2021-04-20_08-47-36.jpg’ve been in the community profession for over 10 years now. I find pleasure in helping others and facilitating conversations that lead to outcomes and relationships. 

I spend most of my days reading all posts across the entire community, helping share relevant content when it exists, and occasionally providing a solution. 

When I’m not working, I have a wide range of interests: tech (team Android), reading, art, music, being a plant dad, and video games. 

If I’m not on Reddit reading something, you can find me watching hockey or playing the game myself at my local ice rink. I’ve recently got into podcasts. "Reply All" and "Spittin' Chiclets" are two of my favorites. 

I look forward to engaging with you in the community. My door (private message) is always open.

Cheers!
Ryan Paredez,
Community Manager
Private Message Ryan.Paredez here

Claudia Landivar

I come to the AppDynamics Community team with a background that encompasses UX, content design, technical communication—and working with analog arts and special-interest communities.

I spend most of my time in the Community Knowledge Base and in News & Announcements, tracking and curating the content you find most useful. Part of that is developing and editing articles.

Like Ryan, I’m interested in all things app and mobile—though I’m an Apple and iOS fan. We have a good time comparing notes on our favorite apps du jour. As a counter to my enthusiasm for the digital, I’m a pen, paper, and office supply devotee. I’m also a singer and perform with and run choral groups in my spare time.

I look forward to getting to know you in the Community. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can help.

Claudia Landivar,
Community Manager & Editor
Private Message Claudia.Landivar here

Additional Resources

Version history
Last update:
‎01-11-2023 08:49 AM
Updated by: