Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Artifacts from Accounts - FAQ 

What do I need to know about downloading artifacts right from my Accounts page?

As of June 2020, our artifact download experience allows you to seamlessly access and download binary right from your Accounts profile without needing to navigate to the Downloads page.

The Downloads link is right in Accounts'  left navigation bar. Read on to learn more. 

Table of Contents

Navigate to the Downloads page from the left navigation on your Accounts profileNavigate to the Downloads page from the left navigation on your Accounts profile

When is the New Download Experience Available?

The new Download experience, presented as part of Accounts, has been available since June 2020.

Why is the Download site moving to Accounts?

Having a standalone experience for Downloads added effort to the user experience. Users had to remember yet another URL to visit and spend their time trying to figure out which artifacts are compatible with the products they purchased and deployed. 

By moving Downloads to Accounts, we addressed these issues with a personalized, centralized experience. This redesign also allowed us to address some usability issues that existed in the old experience.

Will I need a specific role to access Downloads?

No. Every user with access to Accounts (regardless of role) will have access to the Downloads experience.

Will our CI/CD deployment change?

We only updated the Downloads UI, so there is no impact to your CI/CD deployment or any automation you may have already implemented.

Why don’t I see Enterprise Console or EUM Server as options to Download?

If you’re a SaaS only customer, Enterprise Console or EUM Server are not relevant to you.  By moving to Accounts, we can detect the licenses you have. We heard from a few customers that they only wanted to see what is relevant to them.

How do I know what agents are compatible with the version of the Controller we have?

The Compatible with Controller version filter is available as of September 2020.  To use it, select both the Controller version and Agent(s) you want to download. The filter results will give you the latest version of the Agent(s) that are compatible with the Controller version.

Who do I reach out to if I have further questions or problems?

If you have any further questions or problems, please contact our Customer Support team or visit the Accounts Overview page to see your Support agreement.  

Version history
Revision #:
11 of 11
Last update:
‎09-29-2020 03:56 PM
Updated by:

Labels (1)

Found this article helpful? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Have an additional comment? Post it below.
0 Kudos