cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download the Geo Server from

Roberto.Barnes
Builder

Hi,

We are interested in installing a Geo Server as mentioned here: Host a Geo Server (appdynamics.com)

However, we cannot find the GeoServer.zip mentioned in the downloads. Where can we find this .zip file?

Thanks,

Roberto

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Roberto.Barnes,

Once you are in the downloads screen, you will need to click on the 'Platforms' tab. From there, in the "Types" dropdown, you can find the EUM GEO option.

Xnip_05-23-2024_08-13-PM.jpg

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi Ryan,

It seems since we are a SaaS customer the Platforms tab is not enabled. I don't know if that means that SaaS customer can't host a Geo Server. I opened a case.

Thanks,

Roberto

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Roberto.Barnes,

Interesting, I would think it would be available for SaaS. Let me know what Support says. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Roberto.Barnes ,

It's applicable for SaaS (since it's mentioned in our doc section for SaaS).
What happen is, you'll either need on-prem license or your AppD account needs to be "associated" with on-prem license. It's mentioned in : https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Download-Artifacts-from-Accounts-FAQ-nbsp/ta-p/3...

For example: ...If you’re a SaaS-only customer, Enterprise Console or EUM Server are not relevant to you. On-premises customers will see both Agents and Platform tabs ...

As such you only see the "Agent" tab.

regards,

Terence