cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Agent Not Reporting

soundarajan
Maker

Hi Team,

We've an application configured in PROD region recently. When i was about to check the health by today evening it was not reporting data for last 2 hrs.

So i tried to check APp agent status in Tier and Node UI, it shows 0 % and i restarted APP'D agent coordinator process in the App server.

But its not coming up still, could someone pls help how can i get reporting back.

Regards,
Soundarajan

10 REPLIES 10

@Abhilash.C Interesting set of log entries, I have seen similar behaviour when you have more than one node agent with the same name reporting under the same application, especially with the combination of server visibility + .NET agent and machine agent messing around.

I have too little context on the infra you are runiing on or the history of the issue, and no access to full log details[Please don't post the logs here I am aginst people doing it]

I would say delete your logs and rung the agent for a couple of minutes and then copy the log file and read through every line, this will probably give better context of whats happenning. Appdynamics support used to be great in dealing with issues of this sort, good luch getting your problem sorted by the @support team