cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to access free trail

Helen.Park
Wanderer

getting "The Page you are trying to view does not exist. Click here to go back to the Home Page." when trying to access trial

8 REPLIES 8

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Helen.Park,

Thank you for letting us know! Can you share the URL you are trying to access that is returning the error and a screenshot of the error please.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

The URL is https://www.appdynamics.com/free-trial/ and I am getting this error2.JPG

Hi @Helen.Park,

Thank you for that info. We are looking into it. I will report back when we have more information. 

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Albert.Chang
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi @Helen.Park , 

We're sorry you ran into this issue while starting a new trial. Looks like your AppDynamics account was created, but a trial was not started, so we'll go ahead and start one again on your behalf. We'll update you again when the trial is ready. 

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Albert

Hi @Helen.Park,

Your trial is now ready. Can you please try and log in and let us know if you are able to get in or not, please.

This was a glitch on our site, if you experience this issue, please use the reach out via the "Contact us" button on the trial signup page.

(if the image is blurry, click on it to make it bigger)

Xnip2020-10-20_10-34-28.jpg

Thanks,

Hello,

I seem to have the same issue as above,

Can somebody assist?

KR Henk

Hi @Henk.Stobbe,

It seems you already have an active account with AppD. Did you perhaps use a different email address? 

I will also pass this along to be investigated. 

Thanks,

Hi @Henk.Stobbe,

Given your relationship with AppD, you have two options here. 

1. Reach out to your AppDynamics internal Admin or account owner and have them associate your account with a license or provision a new tenant for you.

2. Signup for a free trial with a different email address.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or issues with these two options.

Thanks,