How do I configure Akana gateway using java agent?
To learn how to instrument Akana gateway using Java agent, begin by reading http://docs.akana.com/ag/index.html
- Configure javaagent in "startup.sh" located in "/opt/<Akana foler>/pm84/bin" path
- Search for "export JAVA_OPTS"
- Add the below line , before "export JAVA_OPTS"
export JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -javaagent:<javaagent path>/javaagent.jar
- As Akana Gateway is based on OSGi framework, you'll need to apply the bootdelegation configurations in "config.properties" as below
This article includes the following files:
- sample startup.txt (refer it as