The instructions below will guide you through how to configure Metric Browser baselines for User Experience applications. In this example, we are using a User Experience application named "EUM ONLY." Follow steps 1-9 below.
1. Click the Applications tab.
2. Click the Actions button and check the box "Include Applications from User Experience."
Note: You'll notice that the User Experience application named "EUM Only" is now listed.
3. Double-click on the EUM application.
4. Select Configuration > Baselines.
5. Create a baseline and configure the available options (or keep the defaults), then click Save.
6. Click the User Experience tab and double-click on the EUM application.
7. Click the Metric Browser button.
8. Verify that the new baseline exists for the EUM application via the drop-down menu in the top right corner.