cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node.JS business Transaction

Hi All

I have a NodeJS application. I have configured the NodeJS app agent to the application and configured it successfully.

Now I need my business transaction to be shown in the flow diagram of the application's main dashboard, but what I see is Node and other connectivity like DB, etc.

If I go to tiers and node I see tier as NodeJS as give during app agent installation and Node is process-0 same which is given during installation.

What should I do for getting each business transaction to show as a node in the flow diagram?

Please share with me some ideas or steps to work on. If no, please share with me some alternates.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @jaganathan.ellappan,

I found this AppD Documentation - https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO43/Node.js+Settings+Reference

Please check it out and let me know if it helped at all. You may have a different version. You can click the link at the top for newer versions of that documentation too.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Ryan.Paredez 

Document which is share is to configuring and details of each items.

I have application configured and now it was show single node and other connectivity like db etc.

Actually, On flow diagram in main page of application shows only one Node as process-0 and i need each business transaction in that single node should be shown in single flow diagram of application.

Kindly confirm is possible or not if yes then kindly share me steps to perform it. if no then let me know why we can't.

Thanks

Hi @jaganathan.ellappan,

I don't know the answer unfortunatley. Let's see if the Community can jump in and help.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.