cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API to get health Rule Status

Gregory.Barnes
Adventurer

Is there any API that we can use to get the status of a specific healthrule?  Looking to be able to use the healthrule status with deployments of applications that we can use to validate that the application is still in good working condition. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Gregory.Barnes,

Please check out this AppD Docs page: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO21/Health+Rule+API

Do let me know if you found anything in the API that helps you out.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Thanks for the quick reply but those are just to create, edit, and delete the health rule.  Nothing there that I can see gives me the status if its "OK", "Warning", or "Critical".  That is what I am looking for.

Hi @Gregory.Barnes,

Thanks for letting me know. Let's see if the Community can jump in and provide some insight. If you happen to find any new information yourself, be sure to reply back to this post with what you learned.

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

I think I have a working python script that will do what I am looking for.  I will mark this down as resolved

Hi @Gregory.Barnes,

Could you share that python script here? Seems like it could be useful content for the community. If it happens to have any sensitive info, be sure to redact it before posting.

Thanks,