cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Transactions

soundarajan
Maker

Hello,

I've some list of critical BT's to lookout from an configured application . I see those in the list , but some of them are with no performance data, I want those BT's to report the metrics.

Could some one please help me how can i get those BT calls on track.

Regards,

Soundarajan

3 REPLIES 3

alakshya.maheria
Architect

Hi,

Business Transaction will report if load is generated on those BTs. If the BTs are not reporting despite load, then it could be due to BT configuration. Please check if disabling all BTs except those not generating data helps. If it does, you can adjust the priority accordingly.

Regards,

Hi Alakshaya, Thanks for your reply ., for some of the Business transactions its working out when i created custom match rule with priority. But some other is not coming after creating custom rule also. Is there any way to find it out why ? Also will it be there any limitations with APP'D in sort of detecting certain business transactions? Regards, Soundarajan

Hi,

You can disable the custom match rules and check if the URLs are then getting captured. Also make sure the entry points type match with the rules that you have created. For example if its a servlet request, then create rule for servlet type.

Regards,