cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License file not issued for 15 days trial

Chandu.K
Explorer

Hi,

I have installed Enterprise console and got controller and event service installed in my machine. I have also got the java agent and started it successfully. But agent is unable to connect to controller. 

I have checked the agent logs and found the below line regarding license which i think is causing this issue.

[AD Thread Pool-Global1] 24 Nov 2018 22:56:52,129  WARN ConfigurationChannel - ResponseReadException creating Response Wrapper [g], : com.singularity.ee.rest.c: Error in controller in processing binary request AppAgent Config Data  - Agent license request denied. Agent type: Java; Host: Chandu; Reason: No license available

I haven't got license file in any of email and i checked in spam folder also. COuld you please send me the license file so that i can try the application.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chandu

1 REPLY 1

Geysa.Dantas

Chandu, our records show that you started a SaaS trial and a welcome email was sent with information about how to login on Nov-20. A SaaS trial doesn't require that you install Enterprise Console or Controller on your machine, and that's why you weren't provided with a license file. All you need to do is navigate to your SaaS tenant (you should have that in your email) and follow instructions there.

On-Demand Webinarr
Discover new Splunk integrations and AI innovations for Cisco AppDynamics.

Register Now!

Observe and Explore
Dive into our Community Blog for the Latest Insights and Updates!

Read the blog here