cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Appdynamics Saas controller license subcriptions

Hi,
I would like to have the initial administrator setup and controller's license URL /NAME/IP Range of the controller user name and Accesskey to the controller to launch the controller before we start to configure the agents with the controller.

I have access [Redacted]to this URL but I would like to configure the above-mentioned part to get ready to access it.

I have shared my screen, I don't see any Administration in Settings options to setup user and roles 

RajarajeswariRajangam_1-1672860884756.png
I have scheduled a support 1:1 call but no one has joined. It would be great if I get some guidance here.

Regards,
Raji

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez to remove Controller URL/name. Please do not share Controller URL/Name on Community posts for security and privacy reasons.

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Rajarajeswari.Rajangam,

Did anyone ever show up for the call? Can you tell me who you were supposed to meet with?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi Ryan,

The below meeting was scheduled 12am IST Jan 5th,

Meeting confirmation shared with me as below:
This is a friendly reminder that your call-a-consultant-30mins with Mark McBride is at 12:00am (India Standard Time) on Thursday, January 5, 2023.  Location: [Redacted]

I have scheduled the next call on 9th January, please confirm or reschedule the call next week so that my Mangers can also join during next week call schedule.

Thank you.

Regards,
Raji

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Rajarajeswari.Rajangam,

Thanks for letting me know. Please let me know if Mark does not show up for the next meeting. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

hi Ryan,

Next call will be with Rohit Mann at 10:30pm (India Standard Time) on Monday, January 9, 2023 is scheduled.  

Also Yesterday my Team head scheduled meeting with Anna Trevarthan from Appdynamics Sales team, Hope she will assign technical person for further discussion. 

Regards,

Raji