Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARN RegistrationTask - Encountered error during registration. Will retry in 60 seconds. - Node Agt.

Adventurer

WARN RegistrationTask - Encountered error during registration. Will retry in 60 seconds. - Node Agt.

Hello - We are trying to install a Node agent a Java Machine which starts successfully without issues but we see error in the machine -agent logs : WARN RegistrationTask - Encountered error during registration. Will retry in 60 seconds.

There is no data in the Controller also to view details.

Let us know for any possible solutions.

Regards,

Prem

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Re: WARN RegistrationTask - Encountered error during registration. Will retry in 60 seconds. - Node

Hi Prem,

Could you please attach the zip file of agent log in debug mode.

Steps to enable debug mode

Goto <machineagent-install-dir>/conf/logging/log4j.xml and change level value to debug from info as show below

Look for

<logger name="com.singularity" additivity="false">

<level value="info"/>

<appender-ref ref="FileAppender"/>

</logger>

and change info to debug as show below

<logger name="com.singularity" additivity="false">

<level value="debug"/>

<appender-ref ref="FileAppender"/>

</logger>

run it for 10 - 15 min and attach the logs.

Thanks,

Atyuha

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Explorer

Re: WARN RegistrationTask - Encountered error during registration. Will retry in 60 seconds. - Node

What is the solution on this issue, as I too am facing the same.

Employee

Hi Arun,

Could you please share the log in debug mode.

Thanks,

Atyuha

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

I also experienced the same message on an on - premise environment.

I checked the debug log and it was "CN = localhost".

Because it is different from the host name you are accessing, it seems you can not connect.

So, referring to the following URL, when I rebuilt my self certificate,It worked.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO44/Controller+SSL+and+Certificates

1, s1as key delete

2, s1as key regenate

3, restart controller