cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Application Healthrules from Appdynamics

Syed.Haider
Creator

Hi All,

I want to export all the health rules configured for multiple applications."Is there a way to export the list of health rules in AppDynamics without requiring admin rights?

The method mentioned in the document page require certain special rights which i dont have.
https://docs.appdynamics.com/appd/23.x/latest/en/extend-appdynamics/appdynamics-apis/alert-and-respo...

GET <controller_url>/controller/alerting/rest/v1/applications/<application_id>/health-rules

I'm trying to gather some data for analysis, but I don't have access to the admin console. Any help or guidance would be appreciated!"

1 REPLY 1

Satbir.Singh
AppDynamics Team

Hi,

If there are permission issues. Please check with your administrator so you have the required access.

Exporting HR's for an application should not need admin roles as you are just exporting data. But you should have view access to this application to export the HR's. You have to get that by discussing AppD administrator.

Thanks,
Satbir Singh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.