cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppDynamics APIs

Narendra.Rao
New Poster

As AppDynamics provides a robust set of APIs that allow you to retrieve various metrics, including CPU and memory usage, from monitored applications and systems/servers, i was confused to get a response in terms of percentage and other unrelated metrics.

Can i have any specific APIs where i would get the info regarding CPU, Memory , Disk available capacity etc?
This should be similar as we get in the controller with regards to Volumes as shared in the screen shot.

NarendraRao_0-1719408115570.png

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Narendra.Rao,

Is this meant to be a feature request or are you asking if it's possible to do what you're asking?

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

I just need the information about disk space availabilty from various servers or servers in various applications/tiers etc. I need this information as an API response. So i was requesting to overlay if their is any specific API that gives the above asked infromation . Thanks.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Narendra.Rao,

If you have not seen this AppD Docs page yet, we have a list of all the available APIs - https://docs.appdynamics.com/appd/24.x/latest/en/extend-cisco-appdynamics

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Click on the graph to go into Metric Browser...

TerenceChen_1-1719720854597.png

In Metric Browser, right-click on the Metrics to show the REST URL:

TerenceChen_2-1719721159165.png

regards,

Terence