cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert on single analytics data

Yann.Buccellato
Builder

Good morning community,

I'm currently ingesting a volume of data inside an analytics schema.
I'm interest in specific dynamic when some of the results are in failed status:

YannBuccellato_1-1699433966294.png

Is it possible to alert from AppDynamics when single results are failing and transform the problem into a payload?
For an example : when I do have one row with status failed, generate an alert with the following message:

The message <take the value from the analytics MessageGuID> has status <take the value from the analytics  Status> with Exception < value from the analytics Exception>

Thank for any feedback and experience shared,

regards

2 REPLIES 2

Cansel.OZCAN
Architect

Hi Yann,

You can use ADQL in order to create your own metric like this below in screenshot analytics query metrics.jpg

In your example, you can easily count your  "status" field with "Failed" message . Based on this count you create alert or something like that.

Thanks

Cansel

Thank you for your reply Cansel,

it's already clear to me that with ADQL I can create single values > metrics and based on that Alerting.

I'm now more interested for example to understand if I can have an alert on a single record; for example an alert generated based on the fact that MessaegGuid has "Failed" Status. Is it possible, by your experience, to obtain this once I have the data in the analytics engine?

Regards