cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports for EUM DATA

Hi,

I have been trying to implement a simple report using one of my User Experience applications for the source data. I can go in and setup the report and tell it to use my EUM app and schedule it. But when I receive the email at the correct time, I receive the following error Your Appdynamics Report titled testing1 had error code 1. Error text: Capture runPhantom onClose: Phantom produced non-zero error code, no report created after 2 tries. (runUUID: 14ab86a0-1202-440d-9d1a-556ec70ee88d)." Does anyone know how to fix this error? Currently reporting on APM works perfectly... 

Thanks! 

10 REPLIES 10

Atyuha.Pal
AppDynamics Team

Hi Wesley,

Are you facing this issue with all dashboard reports or specific one?

Could you please share the reporting server log to debug the issue

Thanks,

Atyuha

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Here is my log file. I have commented out some descriptive items such as url. If you need to see those please let me know.. I tried to send it privately but i cant send files that way. 

Yes this is happening for all User Experience reports that I run. I have attached a screenshot of my report config.  

Thanks for the help. 

Anybody have any updates on this?

Kay.Koedel
Maker

We have the same Problem. Hwo can we solve this problem?

Fernando.Santos
Discoverer

Hi, 

I'm facing the same problem. Have anybody solved this?

William.Nixon
Voyager

Any updates or resolutions for this issue? We're running version 4.5.1 with error => Your Appdynamics Report titled Test_2 had error code 1. Error text: Capture runPhantom onClose: Phantom produced non-zero error code, no report created after 2 tries. (runUUID: bb4a36dc-7e48-4594-8235-a74dd74de779).

shikha.pal
Creator

Hey,

Did you get the solution for this. I m stuck with the same issue.

Thanks in Advance!!

Shikha

We still have this problem :( in V4.5.4 . We just don't use reports anymore. 

Sent in a AppDynamics ticket and support solved this problem. If you're running an on premise controller running Version 4.5, we had to add a propery variable in the admin.jsp console under the account settings -> your account name. Added property "reports-service-controller-url" with value "http://localhost:8090/controller/" . 

- To identify this problem I had to enable "true" for "phantomDebugFlag" mode from the default reports configuration /opt/AppDynamics/Controller/reporting_service/reports/config/default-config.json . To get enough logging generated to the /Controller/logs/reporting-service.log .