cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to monitor the performance of a Salesforce Community cloud application with real time alerts when performance threshold are breached

Pooja.Agrawal
Explorer

Hi Team,

I am looking for an option to monitor the page load performance of a Salesforce Community cloud (built using Lightning Web components) application that run in authenticated mode. We want to capture the network timings, resource loading and transaction times to name a few. 

Is this possible with AppDynamics? If so, please help with required documentations around the same.

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Pooja.Agrawal,

It looks like the Community was not able to jump in and help. Did you find a solution or workaround in the meantime? If so, could you share your observations and learnings with the community? 

If not, you can reach out to AppDynamics Support: How do I submit a Support ticket? An FAQ 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Cansel.OZCAN
Architect

Hi Pooja,

Yes you can do it with a several method. Can you access / edit master page of your solution.?

Thanks

Cansel

Hi Cansel,

Yes, I can access that. I have added the script tag in Community builder head markup, but it is not reflecting when I inspect the site.

Pooja.Agrawal
Explorer

https://support.whatfix.com/docs/adding-whatfix-javascript-to-salesforce-community This is what I tried to do. But the script tags are not getting reflected when I open this community.