cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom metrix

srujana.Mora
New Poster

Hi Team,

I am trying to load a custom metrics onto the dashboard & its not loading any data.

For individual applications when i try to get the Metrix data in dashboard i can see the data coming .
But when i tried to get all applications URL monitoring on a dashboard as i configured on a single server and when i try to get the data on dashboard I am unable to get the data ,Its showing data not available 

Individual applications on the server under Metrix Browser am able to get but all together on the dashboard am unable to see .

I have attached the screenshots.

srujanaMora_0-1680514485964.pngsrujanaMora_1-1680514500939.pngsrujanaMora_2-1680514511641.png

Kindly suggest on how to get this fixed.

Regards,
Srujana .

5 REPLIES 5

Mario.Morelli
Architect

Hi Srujana

For the custom metrics for servers you need to remove the initial tree structure, as it's by default already included if you select Application infrastructure

Start where it says Custom Metrics, example below. Not sure of your full path

If you want to graph multiple values in one graph, use wildcard example

Custom Metrics|URL Monitor|*|value

Single server example

Custom Metrics|URL Monitor|server1.com|value

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Learn more about me in the Community Member Spotlight Q & A

srujana.Mora
New Poster

Hi Morelli,

I have tried by giving each application also under custom metrix but still it says no data available when i configure on dashboard

but whereas i can see them on Metrix browser-Server visibility.
Please find the screenshots below and can you please help me with the issue.

srujanaMora_0-1680583373361.pngsrujanaMora_1-1680583387665.png

in dashboards no data is available  :

srujanaMora_4-1680583596423.png

In Metrix we can see the data is been triggered:
srujanaMora_2-1680583408635.png

Hi Srujana

How are you configuring the path, are you selecting it manually or using the relative path where you copy the full path from the metric browser and paste it into the "specify relative path" section?

if you are using the relative path option, please remove all the characters before Custom metrics, the path should start with Custom Metrics|URL Monitor|xxxxxx

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Learn more about me in the Community Member Spotlight Q & A

Hi Morelli,

Thankyou so much for the help.

The above solution worked .

Regards,
Srujana.

Louis.Yang
Wanderer

Hi Morelli,
I need your expert suggestion, may I know how I can use the full path instead of the relative path, It seems I can   only use the relative path here.  I want to create my own dashboard to monitor  Pods CPU Usage, Pods Memory Usage. It show data not available as I use the full path

LouisYang_0-1689068968760.png

LouisYang_3-1689069764898.pngLouisYang_4-1689069803823.pngLouisYang_5-1689069838793.png

LouisYang_1-1689069129356.png

Regards,
Louis.