cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to query the No.of calls of a business transaction

Fadil.CK
Builder

Hi All,

I am trying to create a dashboard with total calls to a particular business transaction using ADQL query. I am able to fetch this from All applications, except from Lambda application, although the transactions are showing in application dashboard, but unable to get the count using query. Also unable to list the BTs of that application using query. 

The same query is working for other application and business transactions. PFB the query which I used.

SELECT count(*) FROM transactions WHERE application = "test-1" AND transactionName = "/test/api/01/"

Please check and let me know, why I am not able to pull this. 

Regards

Fadil

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Fadil.CK,

Have you been able to find a solution or any new information you can share here? If you still need help, you can contact AppD Support: How to contact AppDynamics Support and manage existing cases with Cisco Support Case Manager (SCM) 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi Ryan,

I was able to get this by using sum of calls/min of a particular transaction. This is giving exact calls, so ADQL was not required.

Thanks

Fadil

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Fadil.CK,

Thanks for sharing the solution! 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.