cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Status 400 - Error while processing SAML

Alvin.Atendido
Creator

I am getting the same error, after logging in to my SaaS trial account.  Is the fix the same, can anybody in AppDynamics check?

HTTP Status 400 - Error while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details

type Status report

messageError while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details

descriptionThe request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect.

13 REPLIES 13

Avinash.Gupta
Creator

HTTP Status 400 - Error while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details

type Status report

messageError while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details

descriptionThe request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect.

I am facing the same problem!

Deepak.Nanda
New Poster

Hello,

My name is Deepak Nanda and I am from a QA company. We have a requirement of performance testing so I am panning to evaluate "AppDynamics" apm tool. Unfortunately, I am not able to get to my trial account using following accounts details:
Account Details:
URL:[Redacted]
Username:[Redacted]
Expiration Date: June 18, 2022

Error Details:
"HTTP Status 400 - Error while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details"

I have also tried to login to another "[redacted]" trial account from "https://www.appdynamics.com/free-trial/" URL but with no success.

I would appreciate if yo can look into it and let me know if any additional detail is required from my end.

Thanks,
Deepak

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez - Please do not share emails, usernames, or Controller URLs on Community posts for privacy and security reasons. 

Prateek.Chaudhary

HTTP Status 400 - Error while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details appdynamics login

can you please resolve this ? 

I think , all the guys here facing same error including me and many more 

and its repeatedly occurring for all 

Hi @Alvin.Atendido and @Avinash.Gupta 

Your accounts should be fixed as of now. Please try to login and let me know if you still have issues. 

@Prateek.Chaudhary@Deepak.Nanda, and @Rodrigo.Melo I'm working with our accounts team now to get your accounts fixed. I will report back.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Hi @Prateek.Chaudhary@Deepak.Nanda and @Rodrigo.Melo,

Your accounts should now be fixed too. Please try again in a new browser session. 

Please report back if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hello @Deepak.Nanda@Alvin.Atendido@Prateek.Chaudhary@Rodrigo.Melo@Avinash.Gupta,

Can you all confirm if you have access to your Controller now? 

Thanks,

Hi Ryan,

Thank you and I am able to access trial account without any issue.

Thanks,
Deepak

Hi @Ryan.Paredez,

Thank you and I am able to access trial account without any issue.

Thanks,
Deepak