cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login issue.

PadmaPriya.Pyda
Explorer

Hi Team,

I am unable to login to controller as it was throwing error called "Permission Issue." Earlier I was able to login to controller but currently I am unable to login. While I am signing the page it is showing authentication success and later  it was showing permission issue. Please help me on priority!!.

Please find the attached screenshot for your reference. login error screenshot.pngerror screenshoterror screenshot

Thanks & Regards,

PadmaPriya

1 REPLY 1

Sunil.Agarwal
AppDynamics Team

- Recently AppDynamics has joined with Cisco to provide user identity (sign-in credentials) capabilities for all SAAS AppDynamics-based products and services. Users whose passwords are verified by the AppDynamics Identity Platform (not user accounts that sign in using their company’s SSO credentials) will be moved to the Cisco Customer Identity platform (id.cisco.com) for verification.
- Every need to follow few steps mentioned in transition documents to see to help in successful login to controller.User to follow instructions mentioned in Documents below.

User to follow instructions mentioned in Documents below.
- https://community.appdynamics.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/AppDynamics-Identity-is-changing-to-Cisco-Identi...