cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Status 400 - Error while processing SAML

Alvin.Atendido
Creator

I am getting the same error, after logging in to my SaaS trial account.  Is the fix the same, can anybody in AppDynamics check?

HTTP Status 400 - Error while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details

type Status report

messageError while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details

descriptionThe request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect.

13 REPLIES 13

Alvin.Atendido
Creator

Hi @Ryan.Paredez, I have access now.  What was wrong and was it permanently fixed?  Thanks.

Hi Ryan,

We are facing similar issue with our SaaS controller when try to access with SAML SSO. Could you please share the resolution you apply to resolve this issue? 

Error we are seeing:

Request URL: https://<accountname>.saas.appdynamics.com/controller/saml-auth?accountName=citisynthetics
Request Method: POST
Status Code: 400 Error while processing SAML Authentication Response - see server log for details

Account name form url remove intentionally for security reason. 

Your help will be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Qumrul 

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Qumrul.Chowdhury,

Reported this to Accounts. I will be in touch as soon as I hear back from them. 

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Qumrul.Chowdhury,

I heard back from the Accounts team and its recommended you reach out to Support as this issue needs to be troubleshot with an agent. 

How do I submit a Support ticket? An FAQ  

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.