AppDynamics University FAQs - Registration and Subscriptions
This article answers frequently asked questions about the registration process, subscription options, and training formats for AppDynamics University, our e-learning platform.
For FAQs about the types of learning activities available in University and how to sign up for them, click here.
- What’s the difference between Standard and Premium University subscriptions?
- How do I purchase a Premium University subscription for myself or my team?
- How do I register for AppDynamics University?
- How do I log in to AppDynamics University?
- How can I reset my password if I forgot it?
- How can I tell whether my University subscription is Standard or Premium?
- What if I have an issue accessing University?
What’s the difference between a Standard University subscription and a Premium University subscription?
- Standard University subscription - This is included with your AppDynamics paid license and gives your organization access to self-paced courses for up to 20 active users every calendar month.
- Premium University subscription - This offering provides one named user unlimited access to virtual instructor-led courses (ILT) on the public schedule at learn.appdynamics.com, along with all self-paced courses, hands-on labs, instructor office hours, and two certification exam attempts.
- Enterprise University subscription - For training users at scale. This subscription provides unlimited access to all self-paced courses an unlimited number of users. It also includes 50 Premium University subscriptions.
Training units are no longer available for purchase. Customers who retain unspent training units (TUs) can still redeem them. If you have questions about how to spend your existing TU balance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to purchase a Premium University subscription, contact your AppDynamics Account Manager. As mentioned above, the Standard University subscription is already included with your AppDynamics paid account.
Once your organization has purchased a University subscription for your team, your AppDynamics Account Manager will provide a registration URL to your company’s point of contact, who can then invite team members to join your subscription. Once invited, you will receive an email with specific instructions on how to join your organization’s University subscription. After you register, you can access University content on https://learn.appdynamics.com.
On the www.appdynamics.com login screen, click the “Reset Password” link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Once you are logged in at https://learn.appdynamics.com, click the Transcript link in the navigation bar. Your Standard or Premium subscription will be identified at the top of the page.
Please contact email@example.com if you encounter errors such as "Cannot proceed with payment and registration as error occurred during validations" or "invalid key", since these require case-by-case investigation and resolution. Please include as much detail as possible so we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Ryan, AppDynamics Community Manager