cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to download agent for liferay server

mandar.kadam
Voyager

Hi,

I need to configure app agent for liferay server.

I have never configured liferay server so i need to know what type of agent need to be downloaded for the liferay server and how to download

Regards,

mandar

3 REPLIES 3

Lokesh.Manjunath
AppDynamics Team

Hi Mandar,

If you wanted to monitor liferay server I believe it is actually a java process you can download APM - JAVA  Agent depending on your OS architecture and add the -javaagent=<path to your java agent location>/version4.x.xx/javaagent.jar JVM agrument in the server startup scripts

Thanks

Lokesh

mandar.kadam
Voyager

Hi,

I have founded that liferay server was build on jboss technology so a sinple java agent worked for it. you have to just perform the steps that normally done for instrumenting jboss agent.

Regards,

Mandar Kadam

Dear Lokesh,

I need more clarity if all the porlets can be monitored with just single JBOSS JVM agents- Any POC carried and tested with Any Porlet of IBM or Liferay- JSR 168 and JSR 286. it is beyound just process. In Java world there are 100 Plus frameworks and not nessary everythings will be supported. So need clear clarity if JSR 168 and JSR 286 can be monitored.

kindly reply me after through validations yourself if needed Please have a word with R&D. I inteded to test JSR 168 and JSR 286. guide me please.

Regards

Anis