cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Flow Map in a Custom Dashboard

Hi,

I am new to Appdynamics and trying to create an Application Overview Dashboard. How can i create a widget which shows the flow map for that application, I used the IFRAME widget and added the URL for now but is there any other way just to show Flow Map on the widget. 

12 REPLIES 12

gurmitsa
Architect

Hey Chandu,

i dont think there is widget available to display the flowmap.

You do know you can create new flow maps and display data per your need on any of the application, node or tier level dashboards.

Thanks

Gurmit.

Gurmit,

Thanks for the reply, yes i was able create new Flow Maps on the application level default dashboard but there is a requirement to show FLOW MAP and other metrics on single dashboard instead of navigating through different ones.

Hi Chandu,

We have an enhancement request already for this. But in meantime, can you try to create an iFrame widget on the dashboard using the url of the application flowmap. Please follow below document and let us know if that helps.

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO44/Widgets#Widgets-WidgetTypes

Note-  iFrame widget requires login even though the custom dashboard is shared.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi there

What is the status of the enhancement for the flowmap on a custom dashboard?

The iFrame doesn't work so well as it doesn't seem to refresh when the rest of the dashboard is changed (e.g. changing timeframe).

Regards

Lebohang Motloung

I am also looking for same solution, did you make any good progress ?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no ETA for this request as of now.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Hi Yogesh,

Do we have any update on the below requiest?

Regards,

Ramu

I am also interested in creating a widget that allows to show the application flow map on a dashboard.

Hi Yogesh. Awaiting your response on this.

is this has been considered for upcoming releases ?