cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error " [CANNOT EVALUATE: Could not find specified method = [XXX()]" while try to do datacollection

Sonu.Sunny
Explorer

Getting error " [CANNOT EVALUATE: Could not find specified method = [XXX()]" while try to do datacollection. I have done the live preview and data is there in XXX(). Please advise a solution for the same,

5 REPLIES 5

Mario.Morelli
Architect

Hi Sonu

Is it possible to share screenshots of your live preview(removing sensitive information) as well as the screen with the data collector configuration?

If it works in love preview, it should work when collecting

Ciao

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Learn more about me in the Community Member Spotlight Q & A

SonuSunny_0-1646219607467.pngSonuSunny_1-1646219632820.png

Hi PFA

Thanks Sonu

Can you provide from the live preview the Tree Structure to where the filed is that you are trying to extract?

E.g Param1

> Details

> sink_node

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

SonuSunny_0-1646286428256.pngSonuSunny_1-1646286453088.png

SonuSunny_2-1646286483632.png

Please find the details

Thanks Sonu

You should be able to use the following

db.sink_node

You can actually check that your data collection works by doing the following, before adding in the data collector

1. Go to the transaction detection section, and click on the + Sign, as if you are going to create a new rule.

2. Select Java then POJO and use the live preview option

3. Then add in your method and class, and then use the Transaction splitting option, where you use the above getter chain and use parameter 1

4. You will then see in the Preview Business Transaction section that it should show a count of each time a value is collected.

Ciao