Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST API for Application Snapshot on Java Giving Error

Highlighted
Creator

Hello friends,

If any one can help me out on this 

Currently my appdynamics license has been changed to lite license, and would like to know if we can get the Application Snapshot based 

Currently even after entering -10 HRS of difference I am facing following error message.

Through Java Rest API Call

Mar 09, 2017 4:55:09 PM org.appdynamics.appdrestapi.resources.RESTExecuter executeMetricQuery
SEVERE: Exception getting entity.
Query:
*****************MyApp/metric-data?metric-path=Application%20Infrastructure%20Performance%7CMyTier%7CIndividual%20Nodes%7C3dTierNode1%7CHardware%20Resources%7CNetwork%7C*%7CIncoming%20packets&time-range-type=BETWEEN_TIMES&start-time=1489058109217&end-time=1489058709217&rollup=false
Error:A message body reader for Java class org.appdynamics.appdrestapi.data.MetricDatas, and Java type class org.appdynamics.appdrestapi.data.MetricDatas, and MIME media type text/html was not found.
Response code is 400

And while calling from Browser

HTTP Status 400 - For LITE Account only last 1440 minutes of data could be extracted

type Status report

messageFor LITE Account only last 1440 minutes of data could be extracted

descriptionThe request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (For LITE Account only last 1440 minutes of data could be extracted).