cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not a customer? Start a free trial

Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.

AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.

Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

Integrating AppDynamics with Elastic search Docker image.

Bargav.Manchala
New Poster

I am trying to configure the AppDynamics java agent for Elasticsearch 7.9.3 ( Docker ) version, The agent is registered in the AppDynamics but the agent status is showing down. 

appd 3.png In AppD agent logs I can see the below error.

[elasticsearch[vm0dnprisma0002][transport_worker][T#2]] 03 Oct 2021 14:47:24,169 WARN JavaAgent - Exception caught: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/singularity/ee/agent/appagent/services/transactionmonitor/common/activity/CustomActivityUtil

[elasticsearch[vm0dnprisma0002][transport_worker][T#2]] 03 Oct 2021 14:47:24,171 WARN JavaAgent - Exception caught: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/singularity/ee/agent/appagent/services/agentdiagnostics/safety/ErrorClassKey

[elasticsearch[vm0dnprisma0002][transport_worker][T#3]] 03 Oct 2021 14:47:24,665 WARN JavaAgent - Exception caught: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/singularity/ee/agent/appagent/services/transactionmonitor/e2elatency/E2ELatencyUtil

I'm unable to find a solution for this and I am not sure why it's not reporting. I'm looking for any suggestions on this, please help.

please let me know if any additional info is needed.

Thanks. 

^ Post edited by @Ryan.Paredez for formatting. 

Tags (2)
By replying you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the AppDynamics Community.
0 REPLIES 0