cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community access restored to most members

I've been able to make some changes to restore community engagement access to most members.

Follow the blog post for up to date information

We thank you for your patience while we get this fixed

Event Service health keeps turning critical

Alan.Lim
New Poster

Hi,

I have a problem whereby my events service health keeps turning to critical after awhile even when i restarted it. Whenever I restart the events service, it goes back to healthy but after awhile, it jumps back to critical again.

I went through the logs and saw multiple errors and is caused by:

"Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{127.0.0.1}{127.0.0.1:9300}]
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:290)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:207)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.TransportProxyClient.execute(TransportProxyClient.java:55)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.doExecute(TransportClient.java:288)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:359)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:86)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:56)
at com.appdynamics.analytics.processor.event.meter.MetersStore.getUsage(MetersStore.java:207)"

How do I resolve this? Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

Hello Alan,

I got the same issue and after checking the documentation 

we should scale up events service as long as we run it as a single node especially in the dev & test environment however it's recommended to use a cluster of multi-nodes in a production environment 

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO21/Events+Service+Deployment

Solution Architect