cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not a customer? Start a free trial

Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.

AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.

Java (Java Agent, Installation, JVM, and Controller Installation)

Event Service health keeps turning critical

Alan.Lim
New Poster

Hi,

I have a problem whereby my events service health keeps turning to critical after awhile even when i restarted it. Whenever I restart the events service, it goes back to healthy but after awhile, it jumps back to critical again.

I went through the logs and saw multiple errors and is caused by:

"Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{127.0.0.1}{127.0.0.1:9300}]
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:290)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:207)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.TransportProxyClient.execute(TransportProxyClient.java:55)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.doExecute(TransportClient.java:288)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:359)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:86)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:56)
at com.appdynamics.analytics.processor.event.meter.MetersStore.getUsage(MetersStore.java:207)"

How do I resolve this? Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
By replying you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the AppDynamics Community.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Event Service health keeps turning critical

Hello Alan,

I got the same issue and after checking the documentation 

we should scale up events service as long as we run it as a single node especially in the dev & test environment however it's recommended to use a cluster of multi-nodes in a production environment 

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO21/Events+Service+Deployment

Solution Architect