cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Service health keeps turning critical

Alan.Lim
New Poster

Hi,

I have a problem whereby my events service health keeps turning to critical after awhile even when i restarted it. Whenever I restart the events service, it goes back to healthy but after awhile, it jumps back to critical again.

I went through the logs and saw multiple errors and is caused by:

"Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{127.0.0.1}{127.0.0.1:9300}]
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.ensureNodesAreAvailable(TransportClientNodesService.java:290)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:207)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.TransportProxyClient.execute(TransportProxyClient.java:55)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.doExecute(TransportClient.java:288)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractClient.execute(AbstractClient.java:359)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:86)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:56)
at com.appdynamics.analytics.processor.event.meter.MetersStore.getUsage(MetersStore.java:207)"

How do I resolve this? Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

Hello Alan,

I got the same issue and after checking the documentation 

we should scale up events service as long as we run it as a single node especially in the dev & test environment however it's recommended to use a cluster of multi-nodes in a production environment 

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO21/Events+Service+Deployment

Solution Architect