Infrastructure (Server, Network, Database)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the health rule subject line tine related to node/instance

Is it possible to change the health rule subject line tine related to node/instance

Hi,

I have configured alert for one of the application and even it sends the notification to my mail.

i Used to get as Critical events detected for Test_Prod_Slowtransactions! with the subject line. here Test_Prod_Slowtransactions is name given while creating a policy. Is it possible to change the subject line related to instance/node? 

Like alert notification subject should be Critical events detected for Demo instance instead of Critical events detected for Test_Prod_Slowtransactions? 

As am aware there is no option to change the sub line, it just pick whatever policy name given while creating a policy.

Please correct me if am correct? else do let me know if there is a way to do that?

Thanks in advance!!!

Thanks,

Om Prasad

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is it possible to change the health rule subject line tine related to node/instance

Re: Is it possible to change the health rule subject line related to node/instance

Can someone let me know if there a way to change the subject line?

Re: Is it possible to change the health rule subject line related to node/instance

Guys, Can someone let me know if there is a way ?

Does any one aware?