Click the Start a free trial link to start a 15-day SaaS trial of our product and join our community as a trial user. If you are an existing customer do not start a free trial.
AppDynamics customers and established members should click the sign in button to authenticate.
I am getting this error when I try to do the dynamis app installation procedure, after trying to generate the apk build ..
The requirements are ok.
@ionic/cli-utils : 1.19.2
ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.20.0
cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0
Gulp CLI : CLI version 3.9.1 Local version 3.9.1
@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.11
Cordova Platforms : none
Ionic Framework : ionic-angular 3.5.3
Android SDK Tools : 26.1.1
Node : v8.11.3
npm : 6.4.0
OS : Windows 10
> com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Failed to
> com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Error while
> com.android.dx.cf.code.SimException: mismatched stack depths
The 'AppDynamics BCI Instrumentation' log seems to be ok.
- Total number of classes visited (#3773 classes)
- Total number of classes instrumented (#39 classes)
- Total number of classes failed to instrument (#0 classes)
- Total number of features discovered (#6)
The following features were discovered in your application by Appdynamics:
- Network calls using Square's OkHttp (#2 classes)
- Inject JS agent into WebView (#1 classes)
- Detect Application not responding (#6 classes)
- Network calls using apache's HttpClient (#1 classes)
- Network calls using java.net.HttpURLConnection (#11 classes)
- Detect calls from View (#20 classes)
Solved! Go to Solution.