cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Dashboard

Sahana.BR
Producer

Do we need to create dashboard and not provided with Default dashboard? 

Will you provide some training or overview on this.

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan.Paredez
Community Manager

Hi @Sahana.BR,

Thanks for asking your question on the community. I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. Can you please try and provide a bit more information. 

I also moved your post into the Dashboard area of the Community.

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.

Do we need to create dashboard for our own or is there any default dashboard for end user monitoring

Hi @Sahana.BR,

Thank you for clarifying. I found this AppD Docs page: https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO45/Overview+of+End+User+Monitoring

View EUM Data

The performance information generated by EUM is distinct from the application monitoring data generated by app server agents.

EUM data appears in various locations in the Controller UI, including in the User Experience dashboard, Metric Browser, and AppDynamics Analytics pages.

When linked to application business transactions, EUM data gives you a complete view of your end users' experience from the client request, through the application environment, and back to the client as the user response. 

You can view EUM performance data in the Controller UI in the User Experience tab. From there, you can access information specific to browser applications, mobile applications, or connected devices (IoT applications). 

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Ryan, Cisco AppDynamics Community Manager

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.

Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.

Check out Observabiity in Action

new deep dive videos weekly in the Knowledge Base.