Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servicenow - AppD SAAS Integration Certificate Error

Highlighted
Creator

Hi,

I am trying to integrate ServiceNow and AppD for Event management. While adding controllers in ServiceNow CMDB sync tool, below error message is shown. The controller is a SAAS, also attaching the error snap.

Cannot save controller

Unexpected exception while connecting to the server [https://elephant2018080900013032.saas.appdynamics.com/controller/auth?action=login]. The message is [sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target]

Can someone provide the solution to this issue? 

Thanks,

Chetan

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Servicenow - AppD SAAS Integration Certificate Error

Hi @Chetan.P - 

For privacy reasons your attachment has been removed. Please only share such information in a private message or by other secure means. This is a public forum. 

Hi Chetan,

If possible, please open a support request by emailing to help@appdynamics.com by providing all the config files and the screenshot. We would go through the issue and get back to you with right update.

Let us know how you would like to proceed further.

Thanks

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Creator

Hi Bala,

Thanks for your response. I will share the logs and screenshot with the support team for resolution.

Regards,

Chetan