cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create Live Preview Discovery Session

SOLVED
Builder

I have been trying to use the Live Preview tool, but am unable to, instead getting an error message: "Max Transient Sessions per application limit reached."

I can see that I apparently have an active Discovery Session open on one node, but there does not seem to be any way for me to connect to it. I believe this session would have essentially been active for over 24 hours by now.

How can I resolve this issue to allow for Discovery Sessions again?

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Re: Cannot create Live Preview Discovery Session

Hi,

Can you please share the screenshot depicting an issue with controller server logs to debug on this further.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Highlighted
Builder

On Friday I actually restarted the Controller server for a different issue, and I no longer see any active Discovery Sessions.

It does still seem to me that there is no way to connect to a currently active Discovery Session. How would we navigate back to a running session on a particular node from the Controller UI?

Employee

Hi,

It would be great if you share the screenshots depicting an issue as well as controller server logs to troubleshoot the issue further. Can you please attach.

Thanks,

Yogesh

Found something helpful? Click the Accept as Solution button to help others find answers faster.
Liked something? Click the Thumbs Up button.
Builder

Sorry, I could not replicate the issue. As I mentioned in my earlier response restarting the Controller server seems to have fixed the problem.