cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron.Schifman
Community Manager

Did you know there is a huge selection of videos on the AppDynamics YouTube channel? That’s right, you can learn about What’s New with Cisco AppDynamics, see the latest how-tos, get inspired with customer success stores, and more! 

Let’s break down some of the great things you can check out... 

First, we have our latest innovative video showcased on the homepage, giving you a well-articulated intro to the latest and greatest.   

Our featured video highlights Splunk Log Observer Connect for Cisco AppDynamics. This simple integration between Cisco AppDynamics and Splunk provides quick access to the most relevant logs for troubleshooting application performance issues, right from the seat of your favorite full-stack observability tool, Cisco AppDynamics! 

AaronSchifman_0-1723482449486.png

Application Performance Monitoring (APM) has never inspired me so much. Find out why by watching the video!  

Previously, we showcased Smart Agent for Cisco AppDynamics, the modern agent management solution for the discerning enterprise ops team, simplifies application instrumentation through intelligent agent automation and lifecycle management — saving you time, accessing new capabilities and gaining business context. 

AaronSchifman_1-1723482449488.png

Where else but through social can you get so inspired, so quickly? 

But wait, there’s more... 

Meet some of AppD’s “brains” in our Observability in Action series, where our technical solutions engineers provide hands-on insight as to how you can improve your day-to-day operations by getting the most out of full-stack observability. 

AaronSchifman_2-1723482449490.png

The last thing I will mention here, but certainly not the least interesting...and far from it, is being able to watch and listen to some of the best customer stories about how we at Cisco AppDynamics are helping them succeed. Our Helping our Customers Succeed playlist is a personal favorite of mine because the customers are why we do, what we do, every day...with passion! 

AaronSchifman_3-1723482449493.png

But don’t take my word for it, go visit, get inspired, and share your thoughts in the comments!