cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not boot "Liferay7.0CE bundled with tomcat " installed javaagent.

手塚.隆之
Builder

Hello.

I downloaded Liferay portal ce (bunde with tomcat).
(liferay-ce-portal-tomcat-7.0-ga3-20160804222206210.zip)

On CentOS7 with java-jdk-1.8.0.

Succeed boot without AppDynamics java agent.
but,not succeed when I writed "-javaagent:<path>/javaagent.jar" in sentevn.sh

FIrst Error log in catalina.out .

---------------------------

05:34:55,494 ERROR [Start Level: Equinox Container: b0d8e217-8a04-0017-1445-aceec850b6bc][com_liferay_wiki_service:97] [com.liferay.wiki.util.WikiCacheHelper
(571)] The activate method has thrown an exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/singularity/ee/agent/appagent/entrypoint/bciengine/FastMethodInterceptorDelegatorBoot

---------------------------

What is the cause?

2 REPLIES 2

Saradhi.Potharaju
AppDynamics Team (Retired)

Hi,

Classes that are not specified in the OSGI container's CLASSPATH are not delegated to the bootstrap classloader; therefore you must configure the OSGi containers for the Java Agentclasses. For agent "con.singularity.*" needs to be added.

Please look for liferay-ext.properties or portal-ext.properties  (or any other file that contains this property like liferay-plugin-package_7_0_0.properties and portal-legacy-7.0.properties) and add below entry (append module.framework.properties to org.osgi.framework...) and add "con.singularity.*" to the existing list.

module.framework.properties.org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=__redirected,com.singularity.*,com.sun.ccpp,com.sun.ccpp.*,com.sun.crypto.*,com.sun.image.*,com.sun.jmx.*,com.sun.jna,com.sun.jndi.*,com.sun.mail.*,com.sun.management.*,com.sun.media.*,com.sun.msv.*,com.sun.org.*,com.sun.syndication,com.sun.tools.*,com.sun.xml.*,com.yourkit.*,sun.*

https://docs.appdynamics.com/display/PRO42/OSGi+Infrastructure+Configuration#OSGiInfrastructureConfi...

https://web.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/46779514

Regards,
Saradhi

Thank you Saradhi.Potharaju!

I could not locate liferay-ext.properties or portal-ext.properties .
But , I add your entry in "portal-setup-wizard.properties" .

(Location <LIFERAY INSTALL PTH>/portal-setup-wizard.properties)

LifeRay is up with AppDynamics Java Agent.